Kevin L. Caldwell, DDS
Dr. Kevin L. Caldwell was raised in Southwest Missouri and graduated from Webb City High School in 1974. He would attend MSSC Joplin, MO, (Now known as MSSU) to earn his Bachelor of Science degree. Afterwards, our dentist graduated with his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree from UMKC in Kansas City, MO, in 1983.
In every year since graduation, Dr. Caldwell has gone above and beyond the regular required hours of continuing education. It is very important to our whole practice that he stays on top of the latest developments in dentistry. His interest in continuing education has led him to study:
- TMJ/TMD (Jaw Pain)
- Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Caldwell has been happily married to his wife, Cindy, since 1979. They have two daughters, one son, two sons-in-law, and three grandchildren. In his spare time, Dr. Caldwell loves fishing, boating, hunting, target shooting, and watching movies with his family as well as traveling.
Dr. Caldwell stays very active in his professional and personal life. Some of his achievements include the following:
- Member of the Webb City Chamber of Commerce for over 30 years
- Member of the Joplin Chamber of Commerce
- Has given lectures at local schools
- Currently plays bass guitar in their church praise band
- When his children were younger, he coached several boys and girls local basketball teams